Nelson Air Device, Corp., a fast-paced HVAC Mechanical Contractor located in the Maspeth, NY area with projects widely based in Manhattan and specializing in Healthcare, is seeking to fill Project Engineering position.
This position is responsible for the control, scanning, indexing, linking, electronic filing and distribution of documents in project management of current jobs on our network. This includes both internal and external distribution of correspondence to project participants, technical submittals, project reports, Requests for Information, and contract plans and specifications. Types of project documents include correspondence, field memos, submittals, drawing log, safety notices, RFIs, and photos.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Document Control Support, wwhich encompasses both electronic and hard copy distribution and filing.
- Prepare transmittals, distribute documents, and retrieve documents.
- Assist the Project Managers and the Project Team in all matters related to project documents and the control and distribution of documents.
- Process project documents and maintain document control files in accordance with project document control procedures.
- Establish and maintain files; receive, index and scan documents.
- Collaborate with the design teams to catalog drawings packages and bulletins within our current job folder and company network.
- Review of all packages for compliance with client specifications prior to distribution.
- Manage the handling, storage, and distribution of protected information.
- Manage and update our document control logs for all projects and maintain them daily.
- Manage all submittal packages to our sub-contractors and vendors.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat, Google drives. Knowledge of Sage, Cad and bluebeam is a plus.
- Preferably a candidate that is interested in the HVAC Field and has some experience but is willing to train.
- Opportunity for growth
For additional information contact email@example.com.